Developing your own personal identity on the social media can help to distinguish your profile from others. You can easily create a reputation for yourself and stand out in your industry. It is always important to be active on a particular social platform to make your profile easily visible to all. To make your personal identity easily reachable to the social media user, you must follow few simple steps.
1. Find your goal- This is a very important step as you would have to know what your main aim is and how people are recognizing your profile. Those who would like to make their content reachable to large number of audience, they must concentrate on their Twitter account and increase the number of followers. Try to create a unique branding plan that must make your Twitter profile stand out easily among the other social media profiles. Once you are able to develop the personal identity in Twitter, it would make it easy to connect with other people on this platform.
2. Using your skills- Try to use your skills to decide whom to connect on the social media platform and make yourself unique. Most of the people will be having a broad mind while creating their personal identity in social media, but will stay just as a marketer on this platform. Decide about the area of using your skills in the perfect way which will help to determine your personal identity.
3. Maintain social profile links- You must make sure to maintain a complete record of all the links of your social profile in spreadsheet. Mostly some of them will have at least 15-30 social media profiles which can help to maintain them without losing. If possible you must also try to review the social profiles in the spreadsheet regularly and also make sure to update them.
4. Creating positioning statement- This is usually created for products, but the same can be done to a person to improve their identity. Make sure to create a statement by recognizing your audience interest. Even though the statement is created about your, it must attract your audience. Also access how you are different from similar people on the social media platform.
5. Reliable look and name- While designing your social media profile you must use good style and colors which must look similar on most of your social media networks. The content used in your social profile must be memorable for all the users and it must look attractive. The users must be able to recognize your profile by just looking at its design, so try to create it in such a way. To make your name more reliable, try to reserve it in all the social media platforms. There are also special tools to search the social media for your name and most of the time your name will be taken by others so consider a similar profile name to make yourself easily recognizable.